• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

If You're New Here Please Read

• Members

Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth: (Colossians 1:6)

K:

Reminds me of the Parable of the Sower, which speaks of good ground receiving the seed of the Word and bringing forth fruit.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

K:

Reminds me of the Parable of the Sower, which speaks of good ground receiving the seed of the Word and bringing forth fruit.

Amen Farouk, it certainly does. And today's offering tells how we partake of that seed...

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

• Members

Amen Farouk, it certainly does. And today's offering tells how we partake of that seed...

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. (Romans 10:17)

Keifer:

My wife and I were reading in Luke 8: 'Take heed how ye hear'.

• Members

Correct Farouk, what we hear depends on how we hear; that is, our attention and honesty of God's Word. Here's today's offering...

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

• Members

Correct Farouk, what we hear depends on how we hear; that is, our attention and honesty of God's Word. Here's today's offering...

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

Keifer:

Great verse.

Reminds me of Psalm 119.105

Blessings.

• Members

Praise the Lord Farouk. Here's today's...

And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth. (1 Corinthians 14:25)

• Members

Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. (Isaiah 49:22)

• Members

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. (Luke 6:35)

Keifer:

Hi. They say that in the days of communism in Russia when Christians tried to love their enemies, they authorities just couldn't understand it and sometimes tried to put them in a mental institution in order to 'cure' them from an idea which for the world is so strange!

When we were enemies, Christ died for us; glory be to His name!