• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Crown College

• Members

Thanks, HC.
I am looking for someone at the moment. I know of Fairhaven, but not as much as I should.:icon_mrgreen:
Thanks also to S-D. I take a different viewpoint than you do, but it is great that God can lead each of us differently to further His work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

A friend of mine goes to Crown college there. She is a public school student (and honor roll as well) and she says it was very hard to adjust because it is a very high standard college. she was used to watch tv and wearing whatever she wanted and they don't allow that. But she is adjusting and like the college very well. But that's all I can say about the college.

• Members

Florida Baptist College in Tampa is a ministry of West Gate Baptist Church, pastored by Bruce Turner. http://floridabaptistcollege.com/.

A little off the East Coast is Heartland Baptist Bible College in Oklahoma City. http://www.heartlandbaptist.edu/. IFB, KJV, very strong emphasis on church planting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Crown is a great school. It was one of the two colleges that I was praying about going. My Pastor and his wife both went and graduated there. The teens in our church go to the camp there during the summer. I researched it quite a bit and its a very solid school and their standards are in the right place. They have high emphasis on the Bible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

A friend of mine goes to Crown college there. She is a public school student (and honor roll as well) and she says it was very hard to adjust because it is a very high standard college. she was used to watch tv and wearing whatever she wanted and they don't allow that. But she is adjusting and like the college very well. But that's all I can say about the college.

Thank you for thoughts!

I've also heard they have very high standards and are high class. I've been in IFB churches most of my life, so maybe I'll be able to deal with it. lol

• Members

Crown is a great school. It was one of the two colleges that I was praying about going. My Pastor and his wife both went and graduated there. The teens in our church go to the camp there during the summer. I researched it quite a bit and its a very solid school and their standards are in the right place. They have high emphasis on the Bible.

I like hearing that!