• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Baby Lilly

• Members

Please pray today. The Dr visit last Thursday went very well. But after we left the Dr called my wife and said a test she had not gotten the result for when she saw us came back abnormal. I do not know if abnormal is always totaly bad, or just might be bad. She is to take a test tonight at her NST. They have already went from wanting her on bed rest to talking induction. I really do not want her induced, but we are willing if that is the best thing for our precious little girl. Please pray that the test tonight will come back good, and that we can have this blessing come at the time the Lord says. Also pray for us that we will listen to the Lord if it is his will for her to be induced. We do not want to close our ears to only hear what we want to hear. Thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Please pray today. The Dr visit last Thursday went very well. But after we left the Dr called my wife and said a test she had not gotten the result for when she saw us came back abnormal. I do not know if abnormal is always totaly bad' date=' or just might be bad. She is to take a test tonight at her NST. They have already went from wanting her on bed rest to talking induction. I really do not want her induced, but we are willing if that is the best thing for our precious little girl. Please pray that the test tonight will come back good, and that we can have this blessing come at the time the Lord says. Also pray for us that we will listen to the Lord if it is his will for her to be induced. We do not want to close our ears to only hear what we want to hear. Thanks.[/quote']

Prayed and God give you grace.
:pray

• Members

Last nights NST went well. Lilly was active, and there was signs of the beginnings of contractions. The nurse said the test I was speaking of turned out better than the one from a week ago. Of course we won't know what the DR thinks of it until Thursday. Thanks for the prayers.

• Members

We went to the OB yesterday, and though the test was better than the week before, it still was not good. We are praying for God's guidance. We did not want an induction, but it is looking like we may be heading for it anyway. They said for us to come next thursday with bags packed, and that we would talk about possibly inducing. Lilly is doing fine right now, but they feel she would be better off out because of medical problems. I am scared to death. My wife and I want to make the right decition. We are leaning toward giving in to letting them induce for her to enter this old world next weekend.

• Members
That is a very heavy load. Cast it upon Jesus for He can carry it for you. Be in constant prayer and He will give you peace as to what to do. I'll be praying for you in this as well as mother' date=' baby and doctors. :pray[/quote']

TY John :amen:

• 2 weeks later...