• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's for breakfast?

Invicta

• Members

It seems that over here, most people think Americans always have Grits for breakfast, whatever they are. I am sure that is not true, so what do you have.

We usually just have coffee, but this morning we had yesterday's left over roast potatoes. They are quite nice cold.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This morning I had biscuits and gravy and a Little Debbie snack cake. Some times I have pancakes or cornmeal pancakes, or pancakes with eggs. Sometimes I have Cream of Wheat hot cereal and eggs. Sometimes I have fried eggs and toast, or fried eggs and sausage patties and toast. And, sometimes I will have a cup of hot tea or hot fruit juice with my breakfast. Once in a while I have cold cereal, like corn or rice chex. I always eat breakfast! I have low blood sugar, so, no breakfast means Migraine Headaches!

• Members

Part of our offer on the ferry ticket yesterday, was buy one full English farmhouse breakfast and get one free.

We find it too much as when we get there it is nearly lunchtime, so my wife went to the restaurant and gave our voucher to a couple waiting for breakfast. If I remember correctly, the breakfast consists of, Fried or scrambled egg, 3 rashers of bacon, tomato, sausage, mushrooms, fried bread and fried potato slices or hash browns and two slices of toast.

• Members

Bagel (cinnamon raisin) toasted, with cream cheese.

Btw, grits are a yummy food, especially with cheese in them! I am the only one in my family who loves them, so we don't eat them very often. Sorry to disappoint in the American conceptual breakfast. :lol:

• Members

Coffee, about 4 mugs.

We used to have decaf but one of our church members who is an industial chemist told us that he would never have dsecaf because he knew what chemicals were used to process it.

I did a Google search for decaffeinated coffee, and since then we have bought only regular Arabica coffee. It seems that Arabica has about

Archived