• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I was floored...

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30feRllQArw

The guy who posted the second link on youtube has excellent videos in which you all might enjoy. The church is Lancaster Baptist Church. They even have a radio station online you might be interested in.

I play trumpet in the Lancaster Baptist Church orchestra and the first piano player is the band director of Lancaster Baptist school and just made a piano CD. He also cuts my hair as a hOBby, but does a great jOB! lol:thumb:

The other piano player is the music director and conducts the choir and orchestra at Lancaster Baptist Church.:wink

• Members

I play trumpet in the Lancaster Baptist Church orchestra and the first piano player is the band director of Lancaster Baptist school and just made a piano CD. He also cuts my hair as a hOBby, but does a great jOB! lol:thumb:

The other piano player is the music director and conducts the choir and orchestra at Lancaster Baptist Church.:wink

That is really cool Ron! You guys have some awesome music at your church. I love listening to those videos. I had decided if I was ever in the area of Lancaster Baptist Church, I would visit it.

• Members

That is really cool Ron! You guys have some awesome music at your church. I love listening to those videos. I had decided if I was ever in the area of Lancaster Baptist Church, I would visit it.

It's been a real blessing to be a part of the music ministry there. Let me know if you get a chance to visit. It would be great to have you or anyone else on here visit us the next time you are in the area!:icon_smile:

• Members

This is prOBably one of the most filthy disgusting songs I have ever heard. It is by that so called baptist church Westboro "baptist" church. The end is absolutly horrifying. I was trying to put this in the thread that the church was mentioned in awhile back, but i could not find that thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWMxUsTjhY0&feature=related

Here is some music to cleanse your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30feRllQArw

The guy who posted the second link on youtube has excellent videos in which you all might enjoy. The church is Lancaster Baptist Church. They even have a radio station online you might be interested in.

MERCY ! First time I have heard of this church . Can someone fill me in on their doctrine and where they are located ? Purly for future reference to warn friends . Man , thats SAD !
Also , is that Lancaster Baptist Church in Lancaster OHIO ?
Forgive my ignorance ,
In Christ

• Members

MERCY ! First time I have heard of this church . Can someone fill me in on their doctrine and where they are located ? Purly for future reference to warn friends . Man , thats SAD !
Also , is that Lancaster Baptist Church in Lancaster OHIO ?
Forgive my ignorance ,
In Christ

Here they are, Westboro Baptist Church, you can check them out.

• Members

Wow ! After reading amblivions post on the westboro church I looked it up ! Ya know what ? I have NEVER seen ANYTHING good come from a ``tulip`` church . I accidentally got involved with one of these calvinist churches after visiting it believing the sign outside which read Independent Fundamental Baptist Church . Now let me warn ALL readers, after listening to a few messages MY whole family realized this wasnt the place for us ! They put on airs and come across as loving or try to but underneath is a seething caldron of hate in their hearts much like I saw in the clip amblivion had !
After talking to an old IFB preacher friend of mine I asked him about calvnism and all he would say was RUN FROM IT ! I wholeheartedly agree !
In Jesus name

• Members

No, it is located in CA. You can look up their church online. They are a KJVO IFB church.

Oh, THANK YOU MAM ! The reason I asked is because I know of one in Lancaster ,Oh. But not familiar with it .
Its SO good to hear of KJVO AND IFB churchs around the country . So many are compromising these basic scriptural principles. IT HURTS .
GOD BLESS YA`LL RICHLY