• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Edit: Friday was not the Day...BUT today is :)

• Members

Friday is the day I leave for school, I am pretty nervous. I want everything to be done to the glory of God. I will need to get a jOB once I get there. Additionally, there is a huge snow storm hitting tomorrow and Thursday. I would ask that you would pray for traveling mercies, as I travel up on Friday morning. :icon_smile:

• Members

Friday is the day I leave for school, I am pretty nervous. I want everything to be done to the glory of God. I will need to get a jOB once I get there. Additionally, there is a huge snow storm hitting tomorrow and Thursday. I would ask that you would pray for traveling mercies, as I travel up on Friday morning. :icon_smile:

will pray... I apologize, I don' know... what school are you attending?

• Members

Kayla, My prayers of safe keeping while taveling, getting settled and all during the sememster for your physically and mentally not falling for the lier's ploy's will be with you daily. Keep your eye's in His Word and focused on Him. Don't fall for what you might feel but believe what the God who created you to be say's to you in His "love letter's" to you! You and the LORD are ALWAY's a majority when your followinging His word!! Never forget that Kayla...never!! Pray to Him because He long's to hear from His children and He want's to answer but we must call in our need...no matter how small it may seem!! Listen to His and do His will even when it seem's small and you feel useless. He has His reason's!! All my love in Christ's and remember just abide in Him, His by Grace