• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What was your first car?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

A baby blue BOBcat. I was 26 before I got my driver's license (yes, really!!), so I was thrilled to get a car, too. That was a good year - got my license in March, my car in April, met Randy in May, moved to his area in June, got engaged in July and married in August. And all because of that baby blue BOBcat (wouldn't have been able to make the trip to Cols and meet Randy without it! :thumb:).

• Members

Let's just say it was a junker clunker. It was a mazda something. It had a huge dent on the drivers side door, the heater or AC didn't work, and it had a lot more prOBlems. I was so embarassed of that car when I went to college. I was glad when it broke down and I got another car. At least it got me from point A to B.

• Members

My first car was a Fiat. I had head knowledge of the LORD and tried to use that car to serve Him so much. But I was only doing what I knew!! I was hit by a drunk driver and didn't drive for three year's!! Then over the year's the only accident's (once I drove again!) I was hit by drunk drivers! They never pick me for a jury dealing with a drunk driver hitting someone! I wonder why?? Only the LORD has spared my life. These were all bad accident's but the drunk driver alway's amzingly get up and walk's around!!