• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Solitaire Anyone?

• Members

That's old new, they were playing solitare while a Republican was speaking his mind about Healthcare. They didn't care what he had to say so they started getting on the computer and playing solitaire. you know how democrats think of Republicans. --ridiculous-- , --paranoid--, etc.

But people do that when they feel speeches are long and boring, especially in congress (if you watch Amazing Grace, you'll see what I mean )

• Administrators

I dimly remember hearing something about this. One thing I know - if I were running against either of these 2, I'd sure use that photo!

The sessions may be long and boring (they don't have to be if congress would just abide by the Constitution!), but those who are elected to serve need to pay attention to what's being said. *sigh* I know, "the impossible dream..." :icon_rolleyes::icon_mrgreen:

• Members

When will we understand? Really deep down "get it'? He is the way, the truth and the life...Jesus NOT Government officials!! Pray to the Lord !!! Men have a way that seem's right to them...it isn't!! His way is alway's ...The Way, The Truth, and The Life!!! He hear's us with OBedient lives and prayer! In Christ Only do I Trust!!