• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Which Is Your Favorite Sport?

• Members

My favorite sport is rugby and high jump.. I like rugby because i am one of the best tacklers in my year.. its a long story... Before i went to the school that i am at now,, i was playing rugby with my friends and i swear to one of my friends that i would never play rugby and i would never ever like it at all,, but look were i am am in the squad for year 8, and why i am in there is because i am one of the best tacklers as i mentioned and in the squad i play flanker.. I like high jump because the first time i played it was in year four and i should of came first but this guy cheated, which i cant remember how, but i came second and i hadn't done high jump until year 8 and i came second best in my year and i hadn't played it in like three to four years so i was quite good at it.. Post back and tell me what your favorite sports are and why!! see later!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Members

I have played football and baseball since the first year I was eligible. I also wrestled since I was 3. I loved all three, but am WAY to old to play them now. However, I just love watching our kids play soccer and football. That being said, I am the world's worst basketball player. I couldn't make a shot if you locked me in that place.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Football (America) is my favorite sport. Nothing like it, in my opinion. I specifically like college football, and more specifically SEC football (or just football in the South). It is just superior to any other football you get anywhere else in the country. The style of play, the ability of the athletes, the atmosphere surrounding the games with the tailgating, the traditions, etc. SEC football is king.

• 8 months later...
  • Administrators

I enjoy baseball the best, go Sox. I'll be up at Fenway in April for opening day.
I actually love going to NBA games though, I go to the TD Garden a few times a year and it is awesome. Of course it is nice to know someone who has seats 8 rows up at the half court line. Took my daughter thier not too long ago, and David Stern and Ahmad Rashad sat right behind us. Since my seats where better, I offered mine to them. :)

• Members

Baseball. Go Phillies. Hope they don't break my heart again this year.

I'm also a huge Buffalo Bills fan but I've pretty much given up on ever seeing them win again.

I also like MMA, fishing (it is considered a sport), bowling and softball.

I played basketball, football, baseball and volleyball in my youth and volleyball was by far the most fun. I've also played in a beach volleyball league, softball and bowling leagues. I always found the co-ed leagues more fun to play because it wasn't as competive.

Now I don't do anything because I'm old and fat.

Edited by Wilchbla

• 6 months later...