• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Colts are 14-0 ! ! !

• Members

Though I'm all for the Colts... after watching the Saints absolutely trounce the Patriots a couples weeks back I had to say.... The Saints are gonna win it all....

But once in the playoffs... the winner can be determined by the bounce of the ball so anyone can win....

That is the truth. Anything can happen in playoffs. Teams that may have not played as well during the season sometimes come out the winners.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If I remember correctly the score was 15-10 (Colts winning) late in the third quarter when they took out Manning and the starting front line. It was all downhill from there. Manning look frustrated when he was taken out, from his body action he definitely did not approve of the move.

The reason for taking him out I guess was so that he would not get hurt, but then why play him for 3/4 of the game?

The fans booed like you would not believe.

• Members

Almost always, when the team who has clinched a playoff berth pulls their starters, they do not have that great of a post-season because the starters get rusty and lose momentum. I don't support pulling your starters to "protect them" just because you have clinched.

• Members

Almost always, when the team who has clinched a playoff berth pulls their starters, they do not have the great of a post-season as the starters get rusty and lose momentum. I don't support pulling your starters to "project them" just because you have clinched.

I agree... The Colts have a history of being highly successful in regular season, pulling their starters for last 2-3 games and then losing the first playoff game. If they weren't going for the undefeated season I don't understand why Manning was left in the entire game last week as they had first round bye wrapped up??????:?