• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

My Colts are 14-0 ! ! !

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, yeah, rub it in. There's no doubt who's gonna win the Superbowl this year....

The Ravens are at 7-6 right now but I think they're playing the Bears this coming week so they'll prOBably win that one, which will make them 8-6. They slaughtered the Lions last week. It was a fun/funny game to watch. lol 45-3 Win. :P

• Members

Yeah, yeah, rub it in. There's no doubt who's gonna win the Superbowl this year....

The Ravens are at 7-6 right now but I think they're playing the Bears this coming week so they'll prOBably win that one, which will make them 8-6. They slaughtered the Lions last week. It was a fun/funny game to watch. lol 45-3 Win. :P

I resent that statement, I will have you to know I anticipate for my Bears to win on Sunday. Down with the Ravens...

• Members

Oh I don't know, the Saints are 13-0 also. If they head off with the Colts in the Super Bowl, I am all for the Colts.

If that happens, I totally hope the Saints win just to knock the Colts off their high horse :frog:
I'm not bitter that my team is 5-8 just looking forward to a better next year. Hey at least we're getting a good draft pick place this year :P

• Members

The Colts aren't going to come away with the Super Bowl. They've had some very close and lucky breaks in several games. They aren't as good as their hype. The Saints are the real deal.

I think an undefeated team is pretty well close to as good as their hype! :yeah:

• Members

I think an undefeated team is pretty well close to as good as their hype! :yeah:

Though I'm all for the Colts... after watching the Saints absolutely trounce the Patriots a couples weeks back I had to say.... The Saints are gonna win it all....

But once in the playoffs... the winner can be determined by the bounce of the ball so anyone can win....