• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Slavery, Mr. Reid? Seriously?

• Members

ugh, another one of these. Everytime democrats bring up the subject that has to do with race or slavery, It just made the whole thread look ugly when people start talking about it and It make me feel yucky all inside. So this point on, I'm not going to comment anything that has to do with race or slavery or whatever even if they said is ridiculously silly (like Mr. Reid said). We have to remember not to be a stumbleblock to anyone. African Americans need the gospel of Christ as well as anyone.

• Members

I've also heard it said about such people, their 2 bricks short of having a load, I think he might be many more short than that, and are perhaps you could look in his eyes and see there is no one home.

If he would just keep his mouth shut, them he would not prove to everyone his lack of knowledge. As for me, when its something I know nothing about I keep my mouth shut and my ears open.