• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thinking about adopting

ptwild

• Members

Kevin, while I appreciate a sense of humor as much as the next guy and I myself am prone to getting across my point and what I believe is truth by sarcasm at times...........I'd like to suggest you are out of line in your last comment.

First, Jerry is your elder and you should show a bit more deference as such.

Secondly, Jerry is a preacher of the Gospel and I'd encourage you to back away a bit as you should not trifle with God's anointed (even if he is insufferable, intolerant and judgmental). Don't allow your frustration take you into stepping on God's man.

Remember, it is easy to get caught up in the moment in trying to win the verbal joust; but it is not always right in God's eyes to do so, nor is it really expedient to the end goal which is to discern truth and have others come to realize the truth to which you hold.

Friend and fellow jokster,

TC

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Kevin, while I appreciate a sense of humor as much as the next guy and I myself am prone to getting across my point and what I believe is truth by sarcasm at times...........I'd like to suggest you are out of line in your last comment.

First, Jerry is your elder and you should show a bit more deference as such.

Secondly, Jerry is a preacher of the Gospel and I'd encourage you to back away a bit as you should not trifle with God's anointed (even if he is insufferable, intolerant and judgmental). Don't allow your frustration take you into stepping on God's man.

Remember, it is easy to get caught up in the moment in trying to win the verbal joust; but it is not always right in God's eyes to do so, nor is it really expedient to the end goal which is to discern truth and have others come to realize the truth to which you hold.

Friend and fellow jokster,

TC

Point acknowledged. :th_tiphat: