• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

98 yr old woman kills 100 yr old room mate

• Moderators

I have this CRAZY idea. Because so many people love sitting in Bookstores or libraries, I think nursing homes should sit right next to it... So if they want to buy and read a book, they can go over next door and read at loud to them in the nursing home lounge. It would be walking distance, not a driving distance so they have no excuse.

Sounds good to me

• Members

I love those idea's!! How about a animal training center nearby (being trained for the disabled) having those in training (the dog most times and the disabled person and trainer) coming to visit once a week. This would be good for the people there and for the animal's and the disabled needing the animal!

• Members

I love those idea's!! How about a animal training center nearby (being trained for the disabled) having those in training (the dog most times and the disabled person and trainer) coming to visit once a week. This would be good for the people there and for the animal's and the disabled needing the animal!

Yes, animals can create comfort. Some say then even have "healing" power. My sister and I used to take our dog to the manor. The people loved her.