• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Healthcare 'compromise' an insult to seniors

• Members

Healthcare 'compromise' an insult to seniors

If this ever passes come next election many democrats will be without a jOB. And they need to be put on the streets.

Agreed... they can't see the forest for the trees... They are so intent on getting their agenda(s) that they can't see the wrath throughout America.

• Members

It was never the gov't control I'm afraid of. It's the voters control! I'm afraid the majority of voters will vote in people who can take charge of your healthcare (how you think The Surgeon General and such get selected)

They say the reason we need to cut National health care is cutting cost by dealing with unnecessary lab works and such <---- which equal to healthcare control... and mammogram under 50 would be considered unnecessary no matter how much a woman is worried. You think a woman would be forced to pay out of her pocket now if she wanted these tests? Would they even allow doctors to take these tests? <--- which come to think, what if a woman under 40's request a mammogram, and they get real money from them than the gov't because of restriction?

They better keep their promise that I can chose any doctors I want, because I've already dealt with several impatient doctors (They can't handle my deafness to well. Get quite annoyed when I didn't hear their question correctly and I answered it what I think they asked)

• Members

I have no prOBlem with whatever they pass AS LONG AS...this is the exact same medical program and care OBama, his wife and daughters recieve. As well as all the goverment representative's from Federal down to the state. NO going out of country for care or purchasing more care out of pocket, Infact, let's make that a Federal crime!!! Sound fair?? I want them to have some skin in the game!!! If you believe this is best than live it OBama! Then I'd be a bit more persuaded...just a bit! Praying for His protection over those that depend on the medical care they recieve!! His by Grace

• Members

I have no prOBlem with whatever they pass AS LONG AS...this is the exact same medical program and care OBama, his wife and daughters recieve. As well as all the goverment representative's from Federal down to the state. NO going out of country for care or purchasing more care out of pocket, Infact, let's make that a Federal crime!!! Sound fair?? I want them to have some skin in the game!!! If you believe this is best than live it OBama! Then I'd be a bit more persuaded...just a bit! Praying for His protection over those that depend on the medical care they recieve!! His by Grace

Most people do not want go for Health Department for anything unless they are desperate. I think this is like Health Department for ALL people. Of course, OBama would not make national healthcare equal as his nor he will lower his healthcare quality the same as ours. Just like he wouldn't put his girls in public schools.

• Members

Psalms18_28, I just feel we are at the losing hour. I completely disagree with this type of heath care. I was only trying to make a point!! Your last sentence about OBama's girl's not being in public schools is completely the idea I'm expressing! I'm NOT in agreement with his medical plan I'm trying to point out what would make it pallatiable...something that NEVER would happen! Understand where I'm coming from?? Just keep your eye's open for Christ...that's what I'm doing! He is our hope!! His by Grace