• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psalms18_28

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

That's cute, thanks for sharing, I like sliding down the hill side on it much better than walking in the snow. That walking seems to require much energy, effort.

:coolsmiley: Not that I'm getting lazy in my old age.

I suppose as long at the temp stayed down the cardboard would not get wet and come to pieces.

We went Christmas Caroling tonight, and I loved every minute of it. We went to the manor and there was this lady in there who was sitting at her door and really getting into it. I talked to her a little bit afterwards, and she broke my heart when she said she would prOBably never go out and about outside anymore. Her eyes were welling up with tears. I felt compelled to do something that I absolutely do not like doing. I gave her a hug! I think we helped make her day something special. I wish children would spend more time with their family members in the manors. Some family members visit a lot but others rarely.

As a nurse aide, In the morning they do go outside but not as often. They don't make manors like they used to, where everyone could sit out on the deck. Sometimes it is really up to the family to take them for a walk.

i mean the nurse aides don't take them out(we are too busy), but they do have someone who run activities and such (and volunteers) who do. They will tell the nurse aides to get them ready, and we usually do. Christmas Caroling is one of the activities.

Sweet. I really like it. My preacher is preaching a series on Sunday Mornings through Luke, and he is calling it "Salvation, The gift that keeps on giving"

I know y'all know this, I've seen it many times, where a person in the nursing home says my family never comes to see them even thought they do.

Not that far back that is what an elderly lady told me, what the prOBlem was she did not remember from one day to the next who had been to visit her, yet it seemed she could remember things that happened years ago as if they only happened yesterday.

But its also true, some do not, and that's sad.

amblivion, not only did the low air in your tires hurt your gas mileage, it will cause your tires to wear out faster. But I understand, that's something that's easy to forget about.

when I get asthma, it doesn't kill me, but it'll last over a week or two, sometimes it won't go away until I treat it. It's more miserable feeling than it is emergency feeling.

I am so busy cleaning today. Sometimes I wished I didn't have such a huge house. I have a two dens and a living and a dining room... and have family coming in. I rather if one of the den was a bedroom but it have a HUGE 63 inches window so it doesn't look right for a bedroom (it also have two doors which one lead to the kitchen and the other lead to the hallway to the bedrooms). The second den has a fireplace which we use sometimes.

I still got a lot more sweeping, mopping, dusting , and organizing to go but I think I can finish it up in the morning and go ahead do the laundry tonight.

you know, I usually get asthma while cleaning but ever since I change furniture polish to Endust hypoallergenic and use steam mop and such, I don't get them like I used to.

Now, I forgot why I came to Online Baptist in the first place. I was going to post something and I can't remember what. Oh well.

when I get asthma, it doesn't kill me, but it'll last over a week or two, sometimes it won't go away until I treat it. It's more miserable feeling than it is emergency feeling.

I am so busy cleaning today. Sometimes I wished I didn't have such a huge house. I have a two dens and a living and a dining room... and have family coming in. I rather if one of the den was a bedroom but it have a HUGE 63 inches window so it doesn't look right for a bedroom (it also have two doors which one lead to the kitchen and the other lead to the hallway to the bedrooms). The second den has a fireplace which we use sometimes.

I still got a lot more sweeping, mopping, dusting , and organizing to go but I think I can finish it up in the morning and go ahead do the laundry tonight.

you know, I usually get asthma while cleaning but ever since I change furniture polish to Endust hypoallergenic and use steam mop and such, I don't get them like I used to.

Now, I forgot why I came to Online Baptist in the first place. I was going to post something and I can't remember what. Oh well.

I do that too! My forgetter is working very good, perhaps to good, and it seems to be improving. :coolsmiley:

Yes, its scary, and gives you that helpless feeling.

I get sneezing attacks at times, when it gets started seems I will never stop, and it happens at so many different times and places I had no idea what starts it. But when it 1st starts I can feel a tickle feeling in my nose, them quickly it comes on. Sometime lasting 4 to 5 minutes.

Our Christmas present has been the new widows and covering the upper part of our house with vinyl siding, 3 new doors, and a White 2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4X4 V6.

Cell phone, the next one I get will be my 1st, I'm not completely connected.

Merry Christmas