• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psalms18_28

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

I need to vent, about my sickness like I have in every other thread today. Yesterday the only thing I kept down was water.

Oh yeah, and my co-worker keeps hitting on me...*sigh*

Yeah fixing the brakes would be a good thing! I never liked the brakes on engine 3. They worked but not as well as the brakes on engine 1. You had to be especially careful when going downhills. At least you can ride air breaks...hehe!!

On that particular day it sure gave the fire fighters an extra incentive to get that fire put out, and it worked, they conquered the fire in order to save their fire engine.

Does anyone else get creepy feelings around certain people?

one time, but this coworker had schizophrenia but is treated with medication. But he wasn't so bad though. I just began to wonder what goes on in his mind after learning from another co-worker he had this. I caught him laughing to himself alot outside while he smoked.

another time was this bisexual guy. it wasn't because of his sexual orientation. It was because he actually have a criminal record of sexual aggression (This was told my my co-workers, and confirmed in the sexual pred. database). but he was the my friend's partner. He kept grabbing my arms a little harsh a lot and it was creeping me out. the reason I brought up bisexual because I wonder what kind a guy he is with a criminal record like his, and that he kept grabbing my arm.

He told me that the story sexual aggression was not true, and that the person made up lies about him and he hated women since. I think it is by his actions.

(edited, I'm trying to keep it less graphic and give out too much details as possible)

Does anyone else get creepy feelings around certain people?

I do with some people, but I try best to be cautious with my 1st impressions, but with some its very difficult.

My father had an older cousin who I used to visit much when I was quite young, he nor his wife would trust no one who their dog did not like. I was always thankful their dogs always loved me!

I do with some people, but I try best to be cautious with my 1st impressions, but with some its very difficult.

My father had an older cousin who I used to visit much when I was quite young, he nor his wife would trust no one who their dog did not like. I was always thankful their dogs always loved me!

Were they from the south? Them southerners tend to be paranoid!

GRRRRRRRRR...GRRRRRRRRRR...and GRRRRRRRRRR!! I just spent two hours putting together part of a video for a song, and now for some reason the pictures aren't showing up in the video. A few random ones did.

Well, after living in the south for four years, I decided rednecks really existed. Many of my friends were from Arkansas, and I gave them a terrible time!

Nevermind about the video. I had deleted my pagefile and got rid of my virtual memory because something was wrong with the pagefile. Anyways I forgot to go and reset the virtual memory. I just did it and saved the video again and it worked!! Sometimes I wonder about myself!:bonk:

I can't think of any so I don't think there is no stereotyping of yankees other than southerners getting tired of people's attitude toward them (kinda like how race are getting tire of people stereotyping them)

anyway, change the subject

Northern, I have no prOBlem with most of them.

When growing up a northern bought the place next to ours, he was no a bad neighbor, but he sure was different.

When I went into the Air Force in early 66 I had many of them in my flight, about 3 of the stayed with me through Tech School and we were good friends. We had on in Basic training who was from that bad part of NY, the Bronx, he was pretty good fellow.

Later I worked for a Sgt for a bit over a year who was from the Bronx, he was a very good boss and took quite good care of me. he begged me to stay with him, I would have stayed with him but I wanted to get off grave-yard shift

I find you have good people everywhere, and you can find a few bad one everywhere too.