• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Members

That's cute, thanks for sharing, I like sliding down the hill side on it much better than walking in the snow. That walking seems to require much energy, effort.

:coolsmiley: Not that I'm getting lazy in my old age.

I suppose as long at the temp stayed down the cardboard would not get wet and come to pieces.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We went Christmas Caroling tonight, and I loved every minute of it. We went to the manor and there was this lady in there who was sitting at her door and really getting into it. I talked to her a little bit afterwards, and she broke my heart when she said she would prOBably never go out and about outside anymore. Her eyes were welling up with tears. I felt compelled to do something that I absolutely do not like doing. I gave her a hug! I think we helped make her day something special. I wish children would spend more time with their family members in the manors. Some family members visit a lot but others rarely.

• Members

I know y'all know this, I've seen it many times, where a person in the nursing home says my family never comes to see them even thought they do.

Not that far back that is what an elderly lady told me, what the prOBlem was she did not remember from one day to the next who had been to visit her, yet it seemed she could remember things that happened years ago as if they only happened yesterday.

But its also true, some do not, and that's sad.

amblivion, not only did the low air in your tires hurt your gas mileage, it will cause your tires to wear out faster. But I understand, that's something that's easy to forget about.