• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

when I get asthma, it doesn't kill me, but it'll last over a week or two, sometimes it won't go away until I treat it. It's more miserable feeling than it is emergency feeling.

I am so busy cleaning today. Sometimes I wished I didn't have such a huge house. I have a two dens and a living and a dining room... and have family coming in. I rather if one of the den was a bedroom but it have a HUGE 63 inches window so it doesn't look right for a bedroom (it also have two doors which one lead to the kitchen and the other lead to the hallway to the bedrooms). The second den has a fireplace which we use sometimes.

I still got a lot more sweeping, mopping, dusting , and organizing to go but I think I can finish it up in the morning and go ahead do the laundry tonight.

you know, I usually get asthma while cleaning but ever since I change furniture polish to Endust hypoallergenic and use steam mop and such, I don't get them like I used to.

Now, I forgot why I came to Online Baptist in the first place. I was going to post something and I can't remember what. Oh well.

• Members

when I get asthma, it doesn't kill me, but it'll last over a week or two, sometimes it won't go away until I treat it. It's more miserable feeling than it is emergency feeling.

I am so busy cleaning today. Sometimes I wished I didn't have such a huge house. I have a two dens and a living and a dining room... and have family coming in. I rather if one of the den was a bedroom but it have a HUGE 63 inches window so it doesn't look right for a bedroom (it also have two doors which one lead to the kitchen and the other lead to the hallway to the bedrooms). The second den has a fireplace which we use sometimes.

I still got a lot more sweeping, mopping, dusting , and organizing to go but I think I can finish it up in the morning and go ahead do the laundry tonight.

you know, I usually get asthma while cleaning but ever since I change furniture polish to Endust hypoallergenic and use steam mop and such, I don't get them like I used to.

Now, I forgot why I came to Online Baptist in the first place. I was going to post something and I can't remember what. Oh well.

I do that too! My forgetter is working very good, perhaps to good, and it seems to be improving. :coolsmiley:

• Members

Yes, its scary, and gives you that helpless feeling.

I get sneezing attacks at times, when it gets started seems I will never stop, and it happens at so many different times and places I had no idea what starts it. But when it 1st starts I can feel a tickle feeling in my nose, them quickly it comes on. Sometime lasting 4 to 5 minutes.

• Members

No picture of it yet, but it looks much like this one.

Ours is white, our grille looks to have a different color. Something about white, nearly ever one we've ever had has been white. To us they seem much easier to keep clean and do not show dust near as bad.

1st foreign made vehicle we have had since back in the late 70's we bought a VW Beetle for me to drive back and forth to work.

• Members

OHHHH! That truck looks really nice Jerry#. Did anyone else get a weird PM (rather a scam) from a lady supposedly over seas and her husband died and she is donating money? I guess people actually fall for those scams.

A long time back I use to get emails from a woman overseas who said her dead husband had much money and she would like to share it with me, I always deleted it.