• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I have a rule about snowball fight. I've told my son not to throw snowball at me or he'll knock off my hearing aids/cochlear implant and get them wet. He is not allow to splash water either. But He did played snowball fight with his dad today. We built a snowslide because it was thick enough to do that :) We tried to make a snowfort but the snow was too fluffy and too deep. Same reason why we couldn't build a snowman either. So I told our son just wait til the snow melt just slightly and we can do more things with it. Tomorrow, I'm going to see if we can make snowshoes out of cardboard.

The snow was about 14 or 15 inches deep. It might snow some more but I'm not sure.

• Members

I think he would too, but the smog in the air freak me out a little. Maybe if I lived out in the country i would do it.

I prOBably will let him throw some tomorrow but I'll be completely deaf then

We are also going to try sled riding. I hope we can climb on those deep snow up the hill.

My husband had to stay home and work. His company gave him a computer so he could work at home. He have to work about 11 hours straight so he is still working. It is so hard to leave him alone with him being at home and all. LOL. But he will be off tomorrow. :)

• Members

Riding a sled low a snow covered him was something I always wanted to do as a young boy. But in Southwest Arkansas such opportunities don't come very often. I remember seeing those pretty sleighs in the catalog, always wanted on, but it sure would not be very useable in these parts.