• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Members

With electronic stuff, sometimes it can get set off by something that is suppose not to have an effect on it. Back in the 70's in North Arkansas a town I would pass through that had only one stop light in the early morning hours when there was no traffic around I could key my CB microphone if the light was red and it would turn green for me. :coolsmiley:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

With electronic stuff, sometimes it can get set off by something that is suppose not to have an effect on it. Back in the 70's in North Arkansas a town I would pass through that had only one stop light in the early morning hours when there was no traffic around I could key my CB microphone if the light was red and it would turn green for me. :coolsmiley:

LOL...I want one too Kayla. I would use it traffic or not...hehe. I getting stuck at every red light that was ever made.

• Members

speaking of traffic lights, Some of the newer lights they recently put up out here would take sooooo long to change. When I drop our son off to school, sometimes I will wait 3 minutes, and other times 5-10 minutes... (I know so because one time I thought I would make it to school on time, and ended up being late) I could see long line of cars behind me .

what did they do to these lights???? I miss our old traffic lights because I could depend on it.

• Members

Hint, policemen love to catch people who do that. That was in my young truck driving days.

The red light I dislike the worse is the one at Walmart, it will stop you and there will be no one at all coming out of Walmart.

Of course if I happen to be pulling out of Walmart and the traffic is heavy I kind of like it. :coolsmiley:

• Members

yes, I thought everyone have already see it as it has 25 views ( it is set to that). But I can put it back up if you like. just that I'm a private person and don't want anyone outside of the board to see it (and yet I like to show my family at the same time. It's kinda sad that you can't do both LOL)

• Members

Yeah, if you put it back up tell me. I don't blame you for now wanting everyone to watch it.

So random. I live with my bro and sis-in-law and it can be weird at times when they fight. Today they were fighting about her quitting her jOB when they have children. Apparently she wants to keep it now, even though they had already discussed her quitting when they have a baby. The hardest part for me is keeping my mouth shut, but I do it because they have to work through their own prOBlems. If you think about it, pray for them. They have some major issues to work through. They do not see eye to eye exactly on beliefs either. One believes in tongues and the other does not. ONe believes in eternal security and the other does not. I am concerned about these issues.

• Members

Yeah, if you put it back up tell me. I don't blame you for now wanting everyone to watch it.

So random. I live with my bro and sis-in-law and it can be weird at times when they fight. Today they were fighting about her quitting her jOB when they have children. Apparently she wants to keep it now, even though they had already discussed her quitting when they have a baby. The hardest part for me is keeping my mouth shut, but I do it because they have to work through their own prOBlems. If you think about it, pray for them. They have some major issues to work through. They do not see eye to eye exactly on beliefs either. One believes in tongues and the other does not. ONe believes in eternal security and the other does not. I am concerned about these issues.

Oh at the times we will want to give them our opinions, and yes the best thing we can do most of the time is keep our mouth shut, and yes, it can be very difficult to stay quite.