• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

• Administrators

My childhood dream was to become a government agent and I spent most of my childhood perfecting spying techniques. lol
I even placed baby monitors in hidden locations to listen in on conversations. :P

:lol::lol:

Well, since you're going to be working in finance, you may end up doing some spying....:lol:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

IM4Given does not have Internet connection at home no longer, has to go to the library.

She has also had trouble finding a jOB, last I heard she had a part time one, but feared it would not last. She has had some hard times, mention her in your prayers, I know she would appreciate it.

• Members

I was taking care of a virus all day! If it wasn't a virus it was malware. My malware did not pick it up and my anti-virus only picked it up as a warning because it could not open the file. I tried all sorts of things to get the file off and could not. It kept saying access denied. I even went and used command prompt in safe made. It didn't even detect the file, so I couldn't delete it. I was getting pretty aggrivated at this time especially since my brother, who is a programmer, could not get it off. Finally I downloaded a program called unlocker, and it did the jOB. So that is where I have been all day.

We had snow drifts in our front that were around four feet high! The wind blew pretty hard last night.

• Members

I sure do post like my real life. People would be having a nice flow of conversation, but When I chime in because I picked up a thing or two, I end up interrupting flow of conversation. ah, the story of my life. Flow of conversation is non-existence to me anyway (it's "huh", "what", and finally the "never mind"), but at least I'm a visual type of person.

Just noticing.

• Members

I sure do post like my real life. People would be having a nice flow of conversation, but When I chime in because I picked up a thing or two, I end up interrupting flow of conversation. ah, the story of my life. Flow of conversation is non-existence to me anyway (it's "huh", "what", and finally the "never mind"), but at least I'm a visual type of person.

Just noticing.

Go ahead and chime in, I really don't think anyone minds.

• Members

Have you noticed how desensitized people have come? Today I was watching dateline with someone and a girl had been raped three times in one night by two different guys. She was a sophmore in highschool and they were seniors. Well, the detective wanted this case to go to court, but the prosecution refused to take it to court. She was talking about how it wasn't fair that she had to live with it for the rest of her life and the guys who raped her were getting off scotch free. Well, the person I was watching it with said, "She needs to just get over it." The more I hang out with this person the more I think they have no heart. They have acted like death was nothing before. Do people not realize these people are human beings? They have souls? TV and movies have desensitized America. They even desensitized me there for a point. THen my boyfriend put it all in perspective for me. He kept reminding me that these people are humans and have souls. Anyways sorry but this was on my mind because they just said it. This was my rant for the day.