• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psalms18_28

Chitter Chatter Thread -- Anything Goes

ok, I must be thinking of the brown, I think my husband told me that the Brown are the Raven.. but I could be wrong as sport talk go in one my ear out to the other. I'm such a terrible wife LOL His grandma told me she doesn't like sports either but after being married over 50 years, she learned to sit down and watch it. Maybe there's hope for me afterall.

I know I started a thread about my van, but today we took it to Advance Auto to see if our battery was dying, the battery is new and everything but something is killing our battery. So the guy at advance asked our husband to turn off the van, and he discovered that something is on... But we can't figure out what. He think the wires may be crossed somewhere. We may have to take it to the shop afterall. Ugh.

I know my dad is a car mechanic and still works as a mechanic ... Maybe I should take the van to his work, but I'm afraid he'll tell me not to pay him (and he will end up paying out his own pocket). Plus he is in his 60's and have heart condition

The cat finally came back. She was gone for eight hours in the snow and cold. I heard her meowing outside my window and went outside to get her. She was over at the dumpster in the neighbors. Ohh and the Broncos won!!

Glad she was found! My cat was missing a few times and it was scary. One time she was trap in our neighbor's garage, gone for about 3 days.. and I cried thinking she died somewhere. Our neighbor finally had to get something from the garage and there I saw her running to home. I cried again for joy!

So the cat wants outside, and the dogs will barely go outside to go potty. Zeke just sits there and shivers. I have to stand at the door and say potty about ten times and sometimes put him in the snow.

So the cat wants outside, and the dogs will barely go outside to go potty. Zeke just sits there and shivers. I have to stand at the door and say potty about ten times and sometimes put him in the snow.

He's no dummy! He knows it's too cold out there! :lol:

I use it sometimes.. but only minor issue or questions that's not worth the trouble of sending certain person a private message when anyone can answer (easier on BroMatt) or not worth starting a new thread.

Wow I just found out how to use quotes in the quick reply. LOL what can I say? I am just glad I found out how. Now if only I can memorize the little smiley face shortcuts...

Those are hard to remember... It's easier to remember if the smiley link stays the same and we are a board member for a long time.