• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hearings on "climategate"?? Scientists lied? Tell me it aint so!

• Members

Whether "climate change" is affected by man or not (I for one believe that the OBjective research supports the theory), the technology being developed based on the theory is clearly good for our society. There is nothing wrong with cleaner air and water. The green technology we are seeing is leading to a decreased reliance on oil and other fossil fuels. It's also leading to less expensive energy sources such as solar powered homes (my building is totally solar, I haven't paid an electrical bill in almost three years).

The only reason that there is any divide over this issue is because it has become political. The Republicans, God help them, can't afford to be seen as the party that didn't realize what was going on. Therefore, they just oppose it and get their sheep to follow for no other reason than they, and their "scientist," say so. People are so simple.

Can you please clarify the bolded statement? Who are these sheep?

I bet it is nice not paying an electric bill.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Can you please clarify the bolded statement? Who are these sheep?

I bet it is nice not paying an electric bill.

I believe that the Republican party, for the most part, only opposes the theory of glOBal warming because democrats support it. I haven't read a single scientific report that actually opposes the theory that was not written by someone being paid by some group that has a predisposition for opposing the theory. And people, especially those associated with the right wing of our political spectrum (don't get me wrong, I am as conservative as they come, but the last thing I am is a Republican), have a propensity to just do what they are told without question. They are simple, non-thinkers, for the most part.

And it is very nice to not pay an electrical bill. I also don't drive a car so my energy needs are pretty much satisfied by the sun.

• Members

I believe that the Republican party, for the most part, only opposes the theory of glOBal warming because democrats support it. I haven't read a single scientific report that actually opposes the theory that was not written by someone being paid by some group that has a predisposition for opposing the theory. And people, especially those associated with the right wing of our political spectrum (don't get me wrong, I am as conservative as they come, but the last thing I am is a Republican), have a propensity to just do what they are told without question. They are simple, non-thinkers, for the most part.
And it is very nice to not pay an electrical bill. I also don't drive a car so my energy needs are pretty much satisfied by the sun.

HMPH!!:umno:

• Members

Any exlanation would be futile. Continue on, in line, without question. March baby march.

:lol: I see, well, excuse me while I pick up my drum..........it helps keep me in step you know.......since I am so "simple" and am a "non-thinker". I've been accused of worse....our extended family thinks I'm a religious nut, but God will return and sort it all out, and we'll see what's what in the end. :coffee2:

• Members

:lol: I see, well, excuse me while I pick up my drum..........it helps keep me in step you know.......since I am so "simple" and am a "non-thinker". I've been accused of worse....our extended family thinks I'm a religious nut, but God will return and sort it all out, and we'll see what's what in the end. :coffee2:

Exactly