• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

USAF

• Members

Well its been prOB a year since I was on last... Its good to see familiar names on here.... I just thought I would drop a line really quick...

Life got hard for awhile so I decided to join the Military and get back in school... Well I left for BMT three months ago and now I am in Mississippi. Sunday Lord willing will be the first time I have gotten to go to a real church since the sunday before I left. I went every week in Bmt but for any Veterans out there you know how churches are on base... They put several faiths together and I just didn't feel happy there... I have someone that lives in the local area that offered to let me ride with them... The only thing that I am no looking forward to is I have to wear my blues off base for a couple more weeks and the attention that you get in uniform is (in my opinion) deserved ( I always thanked anyone that has a uniform or wearing something that says they served) but annoying.

Sorry I have not been on in so long i miss the fellowship and maybe now that I have a laptop i can start showing up every once in a while...

AMN Palmer

• Members

I know a couple of active duty AFs. One is a Capt. in San Angelo Tx. (oldest son) the other is a Sgt. in Columbia SC (next oldest son). The Sgt. is here at home for Thanksgiving the Capt. is about to finish a school and can't make it home.

I have another son in the Army (Sgt).

I'm retired military too...Navy.

I pray for our military daily.

God bless our military.

• Members

Yes I am at Keesler... Sgt can be anywhere from e5-e9 so try and be more specfic.... If I stay in for a carrer i am thinking about commissioning, if i don't I would like to make chief they seem to get more respect than most officers anyway but that isn't why I want it..
Bro. Matt when were you in Ohio... I have gone to Cozaddale like 1 in the last year.... Some people there don't like me to much so I try to avoid any encounters... I know that they won't say nothing at church but i don't want them to feel awakward or whatever...