• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Cloward-Piven strategy

• Members

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/clowardpiven_government.html

The strategy of forcing political change through orchestrated crisis. The "Cloward-Piven Strategy" seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

• Members

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/clowardpiven_government.html

Although I don't agree with many of President OBama's policies, this is just fear mongering. The first time I ever heard of the Cloward-Piven strategy being used by President OBama was from Brannon Howse which, for those of you who are familiar with Mr. Howse, is a tell-tale sign that it is total bologna and should be ignored and ostracized.

• Members

This post is more for those whose assurance resides in the U.S. Gov. not those who have eternal security. I would have to say fear mongering flows from Washington on every side. Casually OBserving, I would say the efforts over the past MANY administrations are increasing.
They say:
If you don't do this, or you allow that, or if they do this, or they're just doing this or that, or they-them-etc. However, if you don't go with us RIGHT NOW then, all is lost, sounds like a used car dealer just before he quietly exits town with your money.

The secular mantra: WE NEED A MAN WHO WILL LEAD US.

I pray for the government daily but put my faith for assurance in Jesus Christ.

P.S. You should read the replies to that commentary to get a feel for how it was received and perceived. Click the view comments...I think.

• Members

This post is more for those whose assurance resides in the U.S. Gov. not those who have eternal security. I would have to say fear mongering flows from Washington on every side. Casually OBserving, I would say the efforts over the past MANY administrations are increasing.
They say:
If you don't do this, or you allow that, or if they do this, or they're just doing this or that, or they-them-etc. However, if you don't go with us RIGHT NOW then, all is lost, sounds like a used car dealer just before he quietly exits town with your money.

The secular mantra: WE NEED A MAN WHO WILL LEAD US.

I pray for the government daily but put my faith for assurance in Jesus Christ.

P.S. You should read the replies to that commentary to get a feel for how it was received and perceived. Click the view comments...I think.

Perhaps President OBama knows just what he is doing.

One thing for sure, he is pressing him fellow democrats to pass this health care bill. And this bill is not what is best for this country, its about government taking it over, eventually they will take over everything, its been headed that direction for many years.