• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Thanksgiving Dinner Menu

trc123

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, so what is your Thanksgiving Dinner Menu and how many family and friends will you be hosting? If you are helping at a shelter or soup kitchen, share the details for that as well.

We don't have Thanksgiving over here, but our ladies meeting is having its Christmas dinner this Thursday evening.

• Members

Turkey
Ham

Mashed Potatoes
Homemade Sage Dressing
Cornbread Dressing
Noodles

Green bean casserole
Sweet potato casserole
Green beans
Shoepeg Corn
Other veggies

Cranberry Sauce
Rolls

Pumpkin Pie w/whipped topping
Apple Pie w/ice cream
Chocolate Pudding Pie
Cake of some kind

There will also be banana bread, pumpkin-chip muffins, assorted cookies and other stuff for noshing.

Also, anything else I think of or the relatives bring :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not making all of that by myself (most, but not all); other relatives are bringing stuff. I'm planning on 18 people.

• Members

We are having an older couple we are close friends with over. So....6 of us and 2 of them.

Snacks of cheese and crackers, veggies and dip.

Dinner of: Turkey, family recipe crockpot dressing, sweet potato stuff on pineapple rings, green bean casserole, homemade rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy, watergate (pistachio) pudding salad

Dessert of: German Apple Cake, Pumpkin Cheesecake, and ice cream.

• Members

We are having 20 people (3 children, 3 in-law children, 8 grand kids, 2 brother-in-laws, 1 father-in-law, 1 nephew, the wife and I).

Appetizers: Shrimp platter and cocktail sauce, cheese and crackers

Dinner: Turkey, bread stuffing, French-Canadian meat stuffing, sweet potato casserole, garlic mashed pototos, peas and pearl onions, green bean casserole, homemade rolls, gravy, cranberry sauce, olives and relishes

Dessert: Pumpkin pie, apple pie, red velvet cake and ice cream

• Members

I usually host Thanksgiving dinner but this year my DH and I are going to our daughter's place. She is hosting and there will be 18 people there. Her menu includes turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, cornbread dressing, noodles, veggies, cranberry sauce, sweet potato casserole, rolls, pork pot pie, and lots of desserts. I will be taking the dressing, the noodles, and 2 desserts. CJP56.