• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for an OB Friend

• Members

I'm sure a lot of you guys prOBably remember Marcus around here(Marcus2Israel). He hasn't been on here a while but a short time ago rejected Christianity and is a professing atheist. He's having a rough time and has really embraced atheism, evolution, etc. He really needs our prayers but he seems to have a lot of bitterness towards Christianity right now that he has to work through. Pray that God will bring him back to Him.

• Members

I prayed for God to bring him back from the precipice. Is he abosolutely sure he has checked everywhere to determine there is no God? Has he searched the entire universe?

I'm not sure what he thinks now exactly. I know he started reading a lot of books by atheists. It started out with him questioning and led to complete rejection of Christianity. It's sad because I remember him talking to me about how God had called him to Israel and how excited he was to go.

• Members

I'm sure a lot of you guys prOBably remember Marcus around here(Marcus2Israel). He hasn't been on here a while but a short time ago rejected Christianity and is a professing atheist. He's having a rough time and has really embraced atheism, evolution, etc. He really needs our prayers but he seems to have a lot of bitterness towards Christianity right now that he has to work through. Pray that God will bring him back to Him.

Wow, I am grieved over this. :( I pray that the Lord will remove him from the devil's grip.:icon_pray:

• Members

It still surprises me at times who the devils grip will set in on and who's eyes will be blinded. It's often those you would never think. We'll be praying for him and thanks for letting us know. Btw, it's nice to see you back around Kevin..............been quite a while for you.

God Bless,

Futurehope

• 4 months later...