• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Why the New Evangelical Principle is Dangerous

• Administrators

November 17, 2009 (David Cloud, Fundamental Baptist Information Service, P.O. Box 610368, Port Huron, MI 48061, 866-295-4143, fbns@wayoflife.org; for instructions about subscribing and unsubscribing or changing addresses, see the information paragraph at the end of the article)

unityms
Some of the New Evangelical ministries do a lot of good, and for this reason fundamentalists are enticed to associate with them. For example, Answers in Genesis and the Institute for Creation Research do a fantastic jOB of defending the literal Genesis account of creation and defending this against Darwinian evolution. Ken Ham’s Creation Museum is a masterpiece of biblical apologetics. Ray Comfort does a tremendous jOB in apologetics and personal evangelism. I truly and fervently thank the Lord for what these men are doing for the cause of Christ ....... as far as it goes. The prOBlem is that it doesn’t go far enough, and the part that is lacking is very serious.

What is the prOBlem? Why don’t we jump on their bandwagon, join hands, and do these wonderful works together? (I am not saying that we won’t use some of their materials; I am talking about joining hands together for ministry.)

Posted at http://www.wayoflife.org/files/11e905e8493f18d5daa86bc1a8add657-461.html#unique-entry-id-461