• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Article 125, UCMJ

• Members

Unfortunately, the "don't ask, don't tell" policy has already destroyed the integrity of the sexual morality in the military. That said, it was quite honestly destroyed far before that when soldiers began going out for a "night on the town" before for leaving for war and not wanting to die a virgin. There has been little to no sexual purity in the military since WWI.

• Members

yeah, but I wasn't really thinking about about what they do in their own private life (they are going to drink, smoke, etc. in their own time no matter what). I am talking about what goes on in military bases. I was thinking about all the women soldiers who reported on soldiers for sexual harassment. Even in VMI. I just wonder if they are going to throw that out the door as well? I would think that a man trying to pick up a woman in the military base would be confused with sexual harassment.

• Members

Our military may one day become like the Midianites when Gideon surrounded their camp.

Judges 7:22 And the three hundred blew the trumpets, and the LORD set every man's sword against his fellow, even throughout all the host: and the host fled to Bethshittah in Zererath, and to the border of Abelmeholah, unto Tabbath.

Our troops are already confused about their jOB. They're trained for war and face an enemy willing to kill them; but, our military must be diplomatic FIRST. When the politicians finish with our military it will be less effective than a troop of Brownie Scouts.