• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

WOW- Did Hoffman Win NY Election After ALL???

• Members

Why is this not being reported? This is big deal! This man may not have been legally elected yet he was quickly sworn in and he cast one of the deciding health care votes. This is insane....

Democratic Rep. Bill Owens was quickly sworn into office on Friday, a day before the rare weekend vote in the House of Representatives. His support sealed his party

• Administrators

Do you really believe Nancy Pelosi cares if things were done wrong?

No - don't believe I said I did! :lol: Pelosi cares for nothing but her own power. And I'm sure that if Hoffman actually wins the count, she will do all she can to keep him out of the House, and keep the other guy in.

• Members

No - don't believe I said I did! :lol: Pelosi cares for nothing but her own power. And I'm sure that if Hoffman actually wins the count, she will do all she can to keep him out of the House, and keep the other guy in.

Sure she will, she is against the voters, thinks she is smarter than they and knows better than they.

Did you see that sick smile smirk she gave while announcing the heath care passed the house?