• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Spiritually Blind, Deaf and Mute

• Members

You post that you are a believer, but then you post stuff like this. You can't be a believer and a non-believer at the same time, enlightened to the truth and spiritually blind.

• Members

enlightened no, knowledge of the truth, yes

I had a terrible brain injury when I was a toddler, it prevents me from understanding anything spiritual

When I first heard (faith comes by hearing) the Gospel, God told me life would be a difficult path, if I wanted to take it. Hearing is not understanding.. but OBedience

So, no.. I have no understanding of what I do, I only know to do what I know is true

• Members

enlightened no, knowledge of the truth, yes

I had a terrible brain injury when I was a toddler, it prevents me from understanding anything spiritual

When I first heard (faith comes by hearing) the Gospel, God told me life would be a difficult path, if I wanted to take it. Hearing is not understanding.. but OBedience

So, no.. I have no understanding of what I do, I only know to do what I know is true

If this is true, I appology for being a little harsh, but not for confronting you on other threads. If you are being honest and are aware that what you do is without understanding, then you should not be posting without the aid of someone who can help you say what you really mean to say. If this is another misleading......the Lord will judge accordingly.

• Members

same thing ((don't you think))

Interesting about the mind, mine works well, though it has no light except the truth of Gods' Word, it can never be ill because the mind is of the Father, it is the Spirit that is the Father, yes, we can get it in a rut with the flesh, and as sinners born we get in there eventually

The body is of the Son, and the soul is of the Holy Ghost, we lost fellowship with God when the Holy Spirit left us at the tree of knowledge of good and evil, it is this Spirit Christ came to achieve for us still!

In his presence, and Love

• Members

I see you have no trouble looking up Bible verses and typing. The only thing preventing you from understanding the spiritual is your heart. Read the Bible for more than antagonism.

• Members

I truly think that you need too find another message board where you can post your posts to others who may understand them. This is an adult Christian message board, and your posts do not make sense, nor are they Biblical for the most part.

I am sorry for your brain injury - but frankly, if it is true, it is hindering you from posting in a meaningful manner on these boards.