• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A starry crown in Heaven

A starry crown in Heaven  

1. 1. A starry crown in Heaven

• A penquin with Heaven as your ocean
    • A small bird with Heaven is the limit
    • A deer with Earth fresh and new always
    • A starry crown on your Bible

• Members

1. A penquin with a starry crown (Heaven is your ocean)
2. A small bird of your choice with a starry crown (Heaven is the limit)
3. A deer (Earth is always new and fresh; they wear their starry crown on their back, they are symbolic of humility)
4. A starry crown on your personal Bible

• Members

it's not reincarnation, but yes, I do see why you would come to that conclusion. It is God to do what He wants

as He knows, being human is something I cannot comprehend (an ounce) but I do appreciate Nature and how it all brings Him Glory! This is something God has planted in my heart. I should not expect others to freely accept it

• Members

it's not reincarnation, but yes, I do see why you would come to that conclusion. It is God to do what He wants

as He knows, being human is something I cannot comprehend (an ounce) but I do appreciate Nature and how it all brings Him Glory! This is something God has planted in my heart. I should not expect others to freely accept it

:15huh:
Flippen, I'm confused by this post. I don't see a question in your poll and I don't see any Biblical foundation for what you've put here. God NEVER plants or moves contrary to His Word. Maybe you could explain further and give a scripture reference?

• Members

The 'revelation' of God that he makes us creatures of his Glory (other than human) or should I say , people.. is only something you can get from him yourself. I know the Scriptures tell us to search them to see if these things (preached or taught) are true, but I'm not preaching or teaching anything, I'm simply sharing the views God has showed me. and no, he didn't show me them from Scripture.. well , not exactly accurate, I understand some verses that actually do back my 'revelations'.. that no one else may see, it will all be revealed in the 1,000 year Reign of Christ. Why we are here , and what his purpose for life is. we have no idea now, his plan for us is incomprehensible! But, if an individual seeks God for a specific answer that no-one else is seeking him for , God will give that one light.

I'm not saying 'I'm enlightened' , that's what Joseph Smith said and we all know he is the worse heritic ever!

And just because God gives me light does not mean (or have to mean) I understand it. I just need answers to live (here) now, peacable, with God