• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

five things for Jesus

• Members

If he took up a no-computer eraser, he would only think of all the erasing ever done on earth with an eraser, and while he was thinking of all that, he woud totally be forgetting about computers. (if computers ever did bless him, then I'm sure he has already made some way of remembering ..)

If he took up a no-soda pop pencil, he would remember everything a pencil was used for at the same time forgetting people ever drank soda pop. (if soda pop ever did bless him, I'm sure he has found a way to remember it)

If he coud forget about mans' television by a firework, then Praise God, that would be a true blessing for everyone for ever!!!

If he could forget that man ever shot at the moon ((((a wonderful creation)))) and only think about all the things written on paper, he could have some joy, at least in some of that...

If he could forget that people ever tatood their body just by thinking about time once in awhile, what would be the harm in that?

I think Jesus may have us all contribute, (to his 'heavenly backpack of time) and I just want to be there and ready

• Members

As long as the Lord appreciates them!!!

I don't believe He appreciates foolishness and nonsense.

Proverbs 24:9 The thought of foolishness is sin: and the scorner is an abomination to men.

• Members

yes, you have to be clear.

No one understand what you are talking about except yourself. It isn't helping others if that what you are trying to do.

All some people see is that you just want attention or maybe a wannabe special gift from the Lord /a direct line to God, and that can be bad. Many false religious leaders have done the same thing.

• Members

Oh, your insight is greatly appreciated, by me and the Lord. Thank you.

OBviously, the lord you refer to is not the Lord we serve here at OB. Oh, you may think it is, but you are a fool spreading your foolishness and the Lord we serve will judge you for your actions one day - and the plea of "ignorance" will get you no where as you have been warned.

• Members

I pray for your sake this is true. However, I really must encourage you (if this is true) to seek assistance from a godly man to help you with your posts to help you say what you truly mean that it might not create confusion as confusion is not a thing from God, but from Satan......and as long as you create it, you serve Satan and not God. No man can serve two masters.

• Members

Total agreement. But I'm clearing up confusion in my mind. There are so many things my mind wants to know, things only of the Truth. And Jesus is Truth. I seek God for my council everyday. People seldom know where I'm coming from, but doesn't mean they are not coming from God

• Members

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Scripture is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.

My posts have not created any doctrines.. use them to reprove me, I want correction (if need be) and I want instruction in righteousness. NOBody, NO-body ever loved Church more than I did. I live for sound preaching of the Word

• Members

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Scripture is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness.

My posts have not created any doctrines.. use them to reprove me, I want correction (if need be) and I want instruction in righteousness. NOBody, NO-body ever loved Church more than I did. I live for sound preaching of the Word

Heresy......I assure you that Christ loved the church far more than you ever thought possible as He gave himself up for it.