Online Baptist

Baptist RSS Auto Feeds

This forum is an auto generated news feed from various websites. These articles are for information only and does not necessarily mean that Online Baptist nor its staff agrees with the content of the news articles.

Disclaimer

This forum is an automated news feed from various Baptist websites. The posts are of their own and do not necessarily reflect the position and views of the staff of Online Baptist nor it's members. Please report any topic that you may feel is inappropriate. 

5,253 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. SALE ENDS TODAY

• 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. The Lord Our Shield

• 0 replies
  3. The Angelic Shout

• 0 replies
  4. Lord of Hosts

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. The Valley of Blessing

• 0 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Topics

• Recent Posts

• A few of the more radical skeptics deny that Jesus was an historical person. This is called “the Jesus myth.” In 2012, for example, Timothy Freke published The Jesus Mysteries: Was the ‘Original Jesus’ a Pagan God? Following is a refutation of the myth of the Jesus myth: 1. The historicity of Jesus was not disputed until recent times. Had there been any question whatsoever about the actual existence of Jesus, the opponents of Christianity in the early centuries would have used this to refute Christianity’s legitimacy, but this was never done. The Encyclopedia Britannica says: “These independent accounts.. Read More View the full article
    • Exodus 32:33 King James Version (KJV) 33 And the Lord said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. This is referring to the time in the wilderness when the people had sinned against God and Moses went to God to intercede for them  I believe this is God's Book of Life recording all people living. To be blotted out meant physical death. Moses asked God that if He blotted the people out of the Book, to also blot him out even though he had not sinned. Because of the plea made by Moses God showed mercy on the people but did not take the threat away. God wanted the people to know the ultimate price of sin. So I think this is a warning of physical death if they continued in sin. However; God will have mercy upon whom He will have mercy.     Ezekiel 18:24 King James Version (KJV) 24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. I believe this text is referring to apostate people. They were never righteous in their hearts. They only have false righteousness and therefore there is nothing to mention. They are pretenders. "If" saved always saved!
    • Good point. I'll need the $25 million in order to pay for the money transfer. I promise I'll pay the $25 back after I get the $25 million.