- Repentance from all sins.
- An increasing hatred towards sin.
- An increasing Faith and Trust in the Lord.
- An increasing sorrow and remorse over your sins when committed.
- An increasing hatred for carnal and worldly things.
- An increasing desire toward holiness and godliness (i.e., "to hunger and thirst after righteousness").
- An increasing desire to please the Lord out of Love for Him.
- An increasing desire to serve others before yourself.
- An increasing desire to be fed from the Word of God.
- A desire to fellowship with other True Christians.
- Spiritually maturing in Christ and the Christian fruits (e.g., "Love, Joy, Peace, Self-Control, etc.").
- Loving God and Jesus Christ above all else (including self, and willing to die for Him if necessary).
Hello Family of God,
My heart grieves over the lost who are deceived and led astray by the cares of this world, its riches, enticements, and earthly pleasures which result in spiritual decay and ruin. Worldliness (e.g., "gambling, bars, nightclubs, wealth, sensuality, physical attractiveness, lusts, etc.,") has crept into the hearts of many "professing" Christians and are now leading them down the broad way towards ultimate destruction and eternal condemnation in the Devil's world which will one day pass away along with all its lusts (cf. Matt. 7:13-14; 24:37-39; Lk. 12:15-20; 15:13; Eph. 2:3; Col. 4:14; 1 Tim. 6:9-10; 2 Tim. 4:9-10; 1 Jn. 2:15-17). If you're struggling with carnal desires and worldly appetites and cannot seem to overcome them, then you may want to ask yourself if you have truly been born-again. There will be MANY who attend their local church and listen to the preaching of their Pastor's sermons each Sunday who will be rejected by the Lord Himself at the day of Judgment; this is why every one professing to be [in] Christ is commanded to "examine" themselves (Matt. 7:21-23; 2 Cor. 13:5; 2 Pet. 1:10-11).
In the life of every Christian, there should be: