Maybe you have the daunting task of putting together your church bulletin, or just maybe you have read the church bulletin on a Sunday Morning and got a little chuckle on how a sentence was worded or the wrong placement of a comma. Here is a list of some of my favorite things that have somehow made its way into our church bulletin. Reminds us that we all need proofreaders at times. Enjoy.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery down stairs.
- The eighth graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7 pm. The congregation is invited to attend the tragedy.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- Thursday night: Potluck Supper - Prayer and medication will follow.
- Scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles, and other items to be recycled. Proceeds will be used to cripple children.
- Weight Watchers meeting has been moved to 6pm. Please use the double doors when entering.
- Evening massage - 7 p.m.
- Next Sunday we have a soloist for the morning service. The pastor will then preach on "It's a Terrible Experience."
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
- Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- The choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
You have a funny blooper from your church bulletin? Please comment it below.